In 2010 due to the lack of coverage of the smallest companies on Wall Street which had caused many micro cap names to sell at a significant discount to our estimate of intrinsic value, we began publishing Boyar’s Micro Cap Focus. Boyar’s Micro Cap Focus utilizes the same research methodology as Asset Analysis Focus but focuses on companies with market caps of $500 million or less.
The top five performing Boyar’s Micro Cap Focus stocks since being featured include:
- DHX Media +832%
- Reis +241%
- Crown Media Holdings +200%
- Winnebago Industries +167%
- Lydall +123%
Other relevant metrics include:
- Nearly 80% of stocks featured have outperformed the benchmark since inception.
- Nearly 80% of stocks featured have generated positive performance since being profiled.
- 16% of the stocks featured have paid a special dividend subsequent to being profiled.
A Subscription to Boyar’s Micro Cap Focus Includes:
5 reports per subscription cycle featuring a detailed analysis of a micro cap company we believe to be intrinsically undervalued.
To download a recent Boyar’s Micro Cap Focus report click here >>